First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Universal Studios San Jose Plan B

I just got back from Great America, where we made the best of a crowded day. While there, I was saddened that the parks theming wasn't as spectacular as the parks down south.

Previously, I shared Plan A of Universal Studios San Jose, which would be Northern California's most elaborate theme park. I felt Plan A was for if I didn't have a lot of space, so I've cooked up Plan B, which will cover 125 acres. The park will be modeled after the Florida park (Plan A had rides from the Hollywood park).

Front Lot
Park Services

Now Shooting
Shrek 4-D: An in your face fairy tale
Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast: Rocket through the world of your favorite nicktoons
Soundstage 54: Gaze at Universal picture cars

In Production
Revenge of the Mummy-The Ride: A psychological thrill ride
Twister: Experience an F-5 Tornado
Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue: A spooktacular live show

On Location
Earthquake-The Big One: Experience an 8.3 on the Ritcher scale
Jaws: Meet 3 tons of great white fury

Cinemagic Center
Fear Factor Live: An extreme audience participation show
Men in Black-Alien Attack: Go on an MIB training mission
Back to the Future-The Ride: Rocket through the past

Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone
Animal Planet Live!: Animal Planet TV comes to life
E.T. Adventure: Help E.T. fly home
Fievel's Playland: A mouse-eye view of the world
A Day in the Park with Barney: Sing and clap along with a purple dinosaur
Curious George goes to Town: A wet and wonderful world for kids
Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster: Ride through Woody's nut factory

Hollywood
Terminator 2-3-D: A 3-D cyber adventure
Universal Horror Make-Up Show: See what goes into (and oozes out of) the most mangled, mishapen monsters in movie history
Lucy: A Tribute: A museum based on Lucille Ball

That's it for now! Join me soon as I share photos from our trip to Great America. Until then, Ben Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment