First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Kickoff- Part 1

Hello there. It's been two months since my last post, but now would be the time to show you some photos of what happened since then.

Great America

 Don't worry; I'll cover Gold Striker soon.
 First ride on Vortex this year.
One of my favorite animated films is now a ride!
 First Firefall ride of the season.

Santa Cruz
 I consider Fright Walk to be fun, but it's really dark in there.
Ghost Blasters- My favorite ride here as a kid!
Pacific Park (Santa Monica)
 California's best-known ferris wheel.
Looks familiar? It's been in more movies than I can count.

I'll have a splurge of photos from the Disneyland Resort coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment