First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pirates Of Emerson


I went to POE (Pirates of Emerson Haunt - in Pleasanton, http://piratesofemerson.com/home.htm)  this weekend and it was so awesome!

 I'll tell you about each house
Manimal Lab- One of the staff members of this haunt offered me some meat but I rejected him.
Night Scare Before Christmas- A really creative theme; my favorite house of the night!
Killbilly Cabin- We went outdoors at one point!

Pirates of Emerson- This haunt featured a water effect.

Dig of the Dead- There was a spinning tunnel here.
Bilge Rat Maze- They had killer music here.

(Some of the nice people we met there!)


I recommend this to those who don't mind getting scared, and it's kept its awesomeness after 18 years in Fremont.

2 comments:

  1. Ben,
    Your mom put a link online of your blog, and I wanted to tell you what a great job you are doing. Were you scared of the "nice people" you met? There is a haunted house here in Atlanta called Netherworld that was pretty scary when I went several years ago. The people would dress in scary costumes and follow you....Hope it was fun!
    ~Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. Be sure to stay tuned next week for photos from California's Great America's Halloween Haunt!

    ReplyDelete