First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Great America-September

I just went to Great America last month. Trina brought her niece, Syria, along for this trip.
The Slaughterhouse haunt has the entrance put up.
Firefall is one of my favorite rides at the park. The fire effects weren't working when I rode.
Halloween Haunt decorations were going up. I'll cover it soon.

One of the scarezones is Dead Man's Cove.
Trina took her first ride on Survivor The Ride. She screamed throughout.
Thanks for reading. Brace yourself for updates from Great America's Halloween Haunt and The Haunting Fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment