First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Haunt

On October 22 I went to Halloween Haunt at California's Great America. The event consists of 15 Attractions. Here's me and the Overlord.

There are 4 shows- Bang! Primevil Percussion, Dave Hill's Haunted Hypnotics, Shocking Sideshow of Freaks and Fangs (which contains tons of swearing).
There's also Black Widow's Cavern, which is Loggers Run with special effects.

The 4 scare zones are Dead Man's Cove, The Gauntlet, Underworld Alley, and Witch Doctor's Trail.

Then of course there's the 6 mazes:
CarnEvil- New scenes in this 3-D haunt.
Club Blood- Awesome lighting. We even went into the old Pictorium.
CornStalkers- My friend, Trina, had to hold me for this one.
SlaughterHouse- There was a person who looked like part of a table in here.
Toy Factory- The song sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks.
WereWolf Canyon- A neat tribute to the former Camp GonnaGetcha haunt is in here.
These are some Maze entrances
That's me and Trina with our 3-D glasses in front of CarnEvil 
Check back for pictures from Gilroy Gardens Holiday Lights and Holidays at Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment