First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gilroy Gardens




On May 30 we went to Gilroy Gardens. It was their 10th birthday!



South County Backroads is a wonderfully themed car ride. We went on the 1920's track.




Quicksilver Express is the most intense ride at the park.




This is the other coaster, Timber Twister. I rode with father.


We took the Train at Coyote Junction for a round trip.


I rode this but you can't see me. I was in the 2nd car.
I know my grandparents will love it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am ashamed of myself for not picking up on the nod to Jeff Kinney in your blog description until now. Great literary allusion, Ben.

    Is Gilroy Gardens, by any chance, in Gilroy, home of the Garlic Festival?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Gilroy is the home of both the garlic festival and the gardens. Does anyone else have anything to say about the Journal notice at the top of the webpage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the journal entry at the top was pretty funny Ben

    ReplyDelete