First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On April 3rd we got our gold pass to California’s Great America. I will record my theme park experiences over the year. I will also put pictures too.

Anyway, I was surprised with how well Planet Snoopy was themed. My mom is sick of Spongebob 3D but we rode it anyway. I wish they had a Boo Blasters on Boo Hill. Why didn’t Great America build it? Email me if you have a guess.

Anyway on to the pictures:













Snoopy Has Come
(He has come indeed! Alleluia!)










                                                  I never outgrow the Woodstock Express



I rode Loggers Run alone as my parents weren’t in the mood to get drenched.



















Flight Deck



The Grizzly









The Demon

Guess which of these 3 I enjoy the most?






The burgers at Joe Cool Café could be named “Lucy’s Crabbie Patties”.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Ben looks cool! I'm sad I didn't get to go to Great America this year, but it looks like you managed to have a fun time without me. I'll guess that Flight Deck was your favorite out of the 3. Am I right?

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, this is a really neat blog! Too bad we can't view it at school... for some reason, it's blocked! Let me guess, is Boo Blasters a dark ride? As for your favorite ride, I would think it's....Flight Deck! The reason why? Well, I'm just going with David, since I think he would know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flight Deck is right! I won't post another update until my next theme park visit. Hopefully in May. I'm glad you both liked my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, I'm glad I found your blog journal! Since I don't know much about theme parks, it should be informative. I like the characters and think I would like to eat Lucy's hamburgers! Thanks, Aunt Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly,
    Our next theme park visit will be on Memorial Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben, we are looking forward to reading your post about next weekend's visit. I wonder if you have read the Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson. Five teens go to work at Disneyworld as holographic hosts and are quickly drawn into a fight between the forces of good and evil.

    Jack is looking forward to seeing your mom and Mary next weekend. Maybe we'll all converge sometime this summer. Have fun! *Aunt Sharyn and Cousin Claire

    ReplyDelete