First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween Haunt 2014

This past weekend I went to Great America's Halloween Haunt. I had quite the time. Here's what I did.

Mazes:
Cornstalkers
Carnevil
Toy Factory
Dia De Los Muertos
Roadkill Roadhouse
Zombie High
Wax Museum Chamber of Horrors
Madame Marie's Massacre Manor
Mirror Mirror

Scare Zones:
Underworld Alley
The Gauntlet
Ironworx

Rides:
Scary-Go-Round
Action Theater ( Fun House Express)
The Demon

Shows:
Nytewalkers
Academy of Villains

Here are some photos (plus a video)










I'll be doing Discovery Kingdom's Fright Fest next!

No comments:

Post a Comment