First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Monday, April 9, 2012

Santa Cruz and Discovery Kingdom

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCK! That's what I felt when I returned to Santa Cruz with my back strong enough to handle the coasters. Here's what it was like on that memorable day.

Oh, sorry I can't seem to find photos of Santa Cruz. What a shame. However, here are some photos from Discovery Kingdom, including a ride on a new favorite of mine, Sky Screamer!
Sky Screamer!
Cut it out, David Kong!
Voodoo
Medusa- That's what I'm talking about!
Me with the Amazon Princess herself!
David goes nuts on the Ark!
That's all I've got for now! Be sure to check back after Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment