First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Update

My surgery is scheduled for Monday, so I'll put pictures from the last few months at theme parks.
Fright Walk, Santa Cruz
Taxi Jam, Great America
Drop Tower, Great America
As you enter Quicksilver Express's queue, be sure to look behind and above you. These animatronic raccoons are also visible from the Sky Trail Monorail (Which wasn't running when we went). 
Quicksilver Express, Gilroy Gardens
Musical Market Show, Gilroy Gardens's own version of Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room or Country Bear Jamboree.
Ghost Blasters, Santa Cruz
Cave Train, Santa Cruz
Wish me luck during my surgery! I'll see ya real soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment