First of all let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL not a diary. I know what the name of this blog is but when Mom made me this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to pick a title without the word “diary” in it. Great. Now all I need is for some kid to catch me looking at this website and get the wrong idea.


Friday, April 29, 2011

Batman Film Series- Part 1

An Update- My surgery is now scheduled for tuesday, May 3rd. Also, I've decided to do an entry that's NOT ABOUT THEME PARKS. So here goes.

My favorite superhero is Batman.

File:Batman Lee.png

I loved him as a kid, but I lost interest in him until i played....
File:Lego batman cover.jpg

That's when I got a renewed interest in him. My favorite villains were the featured ones in the game:
The Riddler,
File:RiddlerGA.JPG
The Penguin,
File:PenguinBatman.png
And The Joker.
File:Manwholaughs.jpg
I decided to watch the movies based on Batman. The first 4 will be reviewed next.

No comments:

Post a Comment